When you donate to the Birth Choice ministry, you partner with us in reaching abortion-vulnerable women with Christ’s love and the truth about her preborn baby.
Our Mission is to extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose LIFE. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported entirely by the generosity of individuals, local churches, businesses, and other friends of Birth Choice. We do not accept government funding and all our services are free. If you have questions about donating, please contact Tiffany at 731-453-8159 or email@example.com.
- Helps save over 125 babies from abortion each year (140 babies were saved in 2020!)
- Allows us to give over 800 ultrasounds to women each year at no cost
- Helps us reach women considering abortion
- Keeps our Mobile Clinics on the road
- Covers the yearly operational costs of our Jackson, Gibson County, and Mobile clinics
- Give us the opportunity to share the gospel with each client who will listen!
There are two ways you can help:
Monthly supporters are truly life-savers. Would you consider becoming a Birth Choice LifeSaver too? Click below, follow the prompts to set up an account, and choose scheduled giving.
- Save One = $100 per month ($1200 annually)
- Love Life = $75 per month ($900 annually)
- Changing Hearts = $50 per month ($600 annually)
- Good Samaritan = $25 per month ($300 annually)