When you donate to the Birth Choice ministry, you partner with us in reaching abortion-vulnerable women with Christ’s love and the truth about her preborn baby.
Our Mission is to extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose LIFE. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported entirely by the generosity of individuals, local churches, businesses, and other friends of Birth Choice. We do not accept government funding and all our services are free.
- Helps save over 125 babies from abortion each year (131 babies were saved in 2019 and so far 133 in 2020!)
- Allows us to give over 700 ultrasounds to women each year at no cost
- Helps us reach abortion-minded women
- Keeps our Mobile Clinic on the road
- Covers the yearly operational costs of our Jackson, Gibson County, and Mobile clinics
- Give us the opportunity to share the gospel with each client who will listen!
There are two ways you can help:
Monthly supporters are truly life-savers. Would you consider becoming a Birth Choice LifeSaver too? Click below, follow the prompts to set up an account, and choose scheduled giving.
- Save One = $100 per month ($1200 annually)
- Love Life = $75 per month ($900 annually)
- Changing Hearts = $50 per month ($600 annually)
- Good Samaritan = $25 per month ($300 annually)