How to Help
There are several ways to help support both Birth Choice clinics and the pro-life movement.
How to help:
- Stay informed
- Know what you believe and why
- Donate gently used baby and maternity items or donate clothes, diapers, formula, and other needed items
- Knit or crochet baby booties (we give a pair to each client with a positive pregnancy test)
- Sew diaper bags (we give one to each client who has a baby)
- Vote pro-life
- Contact representatives
- Tell others or your church about Birth Choice
- Volunteer every now and then
- Volunteer regularly
- Get your friends and/or church involved with support, fundraisers, or Sanctity of Human Life Month (January)
- Fundraise for us
- Support us financially (all gifts, no matter how small or large, are greatly appreciated!)
For more information on helping in Jackson, call 731-664-8443 or email email@example.com.
For more information on helping in Trenton, call 731-855-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on helping with the Mobile Clinic, call 731-664-8443 or email email@example.com.
For information on supporting us financially, call 731-453-8159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.