Sanctity of Human Life Month 2022
January is Sanctity of Human Life Month! Christians and churches around the world are making a difference for life and so can you. Below are resources to assist you as you speak to your congregation about topics like the sanctity of life, abortion, or after-abortion healing. To request a free Birth Choice speaker for your church, call Tiffany at 731-453-8159 or email email@example.com.
Bulletin Insert/FlyerPrint yourself (half-sheet, double sided. Select “fit”)
Birth Choice Story and Fact Sheet
Share client stories and facts about Birth Choice and abortion with your congregation!
Insert these into presentations for a quick Sunday morning announcement about Sanctity of Life Month or to use in your sermon. Click an image to download.
Tips on Talking About Life Issues
- Don’t be afraid of controversy. Speak truth!
- Be sensitive and line your message with Christ’s grace and forgiveness. According to Care Net, four out of 10 women were regularly attending church at the time of their abortion. You may have someone in your congregation who feels shame and guilt for a past abortion. Be sure to mention our after-abortion healing Bible study.
- When using numbers and statistics, use real-world examples to compare them so they make sense to your audience.
- Stay informed. Educate yourself. Click on the links below to learn more about the abortion issue.
Educating yourself on the abortion issue
- See Life Resources for Pastors
- 5 Small Pro-life Steps Churches Can Make – article from the ERLC
- Focus on the Family – several great pro-life articles
- Issues for Life – focuses on genocide of black Americans
- Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Americans United for Life – stay up to date with abortion laws and politics
- Family Research Council
- Life News – pro-life news
- Live Action News – pro-life news
Share with your congregation or small group